Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Park Fun

A majority of our summer mornings have been spent at the various parks where we live.  I just love taking our three ladies to the park.  There's always giggles, exploring bugs, making new friends, and of course big sister helping little sister (my favorite).  The fun times at the park is where memories are made! I am very blessed with an employer who allows me to put my family first, and only work 16 hours each week.  What a great balance for the girls who get to play with other children at the babysitter two days each week, and also have mama home with them the majority of the time!  

Here's a little secret....I LOVE taking pictures, especially since I have three gorgeous subjects who tolerate it!  Here are a few of our park pictures from the summer.  I have many, many more but in order to protect their identities I won't post pictures of their beautiful faces. 

So, get out and enjoy summer before it ends and school begins...

A Morning Walk
Great Talks
Exploring Bugs
Scooter & Tricycle Fun!
 
Big Sis Helping Little Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment