Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Some Great Talks

We have had several great discussions with our two oldest ladies (now ages 4 & 7) over the past year about adoption, orphans, & God.  I am in awe at how big their hearts are, and their love for God. 

As we were talking today, I asked the two of them to each write one word about how they feel about adoption.  Here is what there responses were...... how happy this makes me!  Sometimes I think our girls have a better understanding about adoption & orphans than some adults in the world!  Happy spring everyone!!  Praying that all of the orphans in the world find homes with such awesome siblings!  You girls ROCK!! 
 
Our 4 year old!
Our 7 year old! 








1 comment:

  1. Your two ladies are just beautiful!! I know they are so sweet and will be more than welcoming with loving open arms to becoming big sisters again!

    ReplyDelete